Saturday, March 20, 2010

Posted by lizisfoodie | File under :
With the warm weather upon us, I've found myself craving hot dogs right off the grill. At first I was skeptical of tofu dogs, but then I realized that I had no idea what the hell was in a real hot dog.

Sure, tofu dogs don't compare with delicious processed hot dogs that we've grown up eating. But, once you drown it in fixins, you're good to go.

Ingredients --
2 Tofu Hot Dogs (Available at most grocery stores)
2 Buns
Vegetarian Baked Beans
Handful of chopped up red onion
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Pete Hot Sauce

Preperation --
Heat up Beans in a separate pot. Meanwhile, heat up medium-pan and spray with olive oil. Once hot, add tofu dogs.

Finely Chop Onions. Add buns to grill and toast evenly on each side. Once dogs are browned, place in buns. Now, the fun part! Add all toppings, including baked beans to the dogs. Splash hot sauce, and woolaaa, you're ready to binge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment