Monday, February 1, 2010

Posted by lizisfoodie | File under :
Picked up some Boca Spicy Chicken Patties over the weekend. Maybe, I already forgot what chicken tasted like, but I was fooled into thinking I was really eating a chicken patty. Take a look at the below Buffalo chicken wrap I made tonight. It's a bit on the processed side, but we can't be perfect every night.

Ingredients:
1 Boca Chicken Spicy Patty
1 Whole Wheat Flour Tortilla (Burrito Size)
A couple squeezes of some Mayo
3 Tomato slices
Pete's Buffalo Sauce
1 Slice of American Cheese (or, Blu Cheese. I was out. But might be kind of overwelming with the Mayo).

Preperation:
Heat up skillet on medium heat. Once hot enough, spray with olive oil. Cook patty evenly on both sides and melt cheese on it.

Meanwhile, nuke the tortilla in the microwive for 15 seconds. Then, squeeze some mayo on the tortilla and squirt the buffalo sauce on top of the mayo and spread together with spoon.

Once patty is come complete, cut in half and place on tortilla. Add tomatos or any other toppings you dig and roll.

Got a killer, quick recipe? Post it and I'll give it a try!

4 comments:

  1. Come feed me please. Also, eat some of the eight pounds of beans and rice that I made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Liz! Ryanne has made me a buffalo tofu salad. This meat-eater thought it was pretty tasty despite the lack of animal flesh. LOL. Good luck on the vegetarianism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmm i heart all things buffalo

    ReplyDelete